I was minding my own business, trying to get some stuff done on the computer tonight and I received an e-mail with a note saying that I had been ‘tagged’ by Mud Ranch – thanks!
The rules of the game are this–
Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Post 7 random or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
Tag 7 people and link to them – I don’t have 7, so hopefully the world doesn’t end.
Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
7 Weird/Random Things About ME!
1. I really don’t like chocolate – I know it’s a sin!
2. I am the oldest of six children.
3. I love watching ‘America’s Next Top Model’ – maybe because it is such a different world from the one I live in 🙂
4. I don’t like the rain. Why do I live in Oregon? Good question!
5. I would rather muck sheep pens all day long in the freezing cold rain than go to a bridal shower, baby shower, or any other kind of shower.
6. I used to think sheep were stupid and NEVER in a million years did I think I would be raising them and loving it.
7. Someday I would love to have a muscle car…