I am the proud recipient of a couple awards.
My good friend Kristine over at ‘House of Cardis’ awarded me a ‘Lemonade Stand’ award–and now I’d like to take the opportunity to nominate a couple of my favorite blogs that show, “gratitude or great attitude or both”.
My first nominee is Kathy at ‘Cedar Pond’. She always shows gratitude and truly is a glass half full type of person. I love reading her stories and seeing the beautiful products that she makes with her fiber.
My next nominee is Michelle at ‘Boulderneigh‘. She is another person that shows how truly blessed she is every day. I love seeing pictures of her sheep and her lovely yarn!
The second award is the ‘Your blog is fabulous’ from Claire at ‘Is this Heaven? No, this is Iowa!’ I love reading Claire’s blog and finding out what new animal they have brought home from the local animal shelter.
This award comes with the unusual requirement of listing 5 of your “favorite addictions”. How fun! So, here are my favorite addictions –
1. Fiber and felting, especially my new felting book – ‘Uniquely Felt’.
2. Candy – gummy worms, gummy bears, licorice, lifesavers – pretty much any kind of candy except chocolate (I know I’m weird!)
3. Crafts – I LOVE learning new crafts.
4. Sheep – talking sheep, researching sheep stuff, reading about sheep, etc.
5. My camera and taking pictures.
And now, 5 blogs that I think should receive the “Your Blog is Fabulous” award!
1. Mud Ranch – I have a feeling PhotoShop is going to be in your list! I love what you do with your photos.
2. House of Cardis – Yes, I am making you spill about your dog crate addiction 🙂
3. Color & Texture – I love seeing pictures of her super cute blue Cardi.
4. Rocking Dog Ranch – I love reading about her journey with her Border Collies!
5. Wrensong Farm – She has the funnest pictures of her many birds!
Thank you for your kindness!!! I’ve so enjoyed your blog as well!
Glad you liked the award! And YES on “Uniquely Felt” – I just bought that book recently and love it! So many good ideas!
Awww, shucks, thanks Shannon! Man, I better get busy… I’m so behind on my blog but its just been so beautiful here I can’t stand to be cooped up inside! 😀 My poor card on my camera is almost full and there are so many photos I want to share… 😉
Thank-you for the award Shannon! I see I am not the only person in the world who does not care for chocolate and loves to talk, think, and read about sheep. I do love marshmallow peeps though.
I have 2 lambs, finally, and am awaiting the others with the usual anticipation. Your new lambs are so cute. Wish I had as much land and pasture as you, then I would not have to concern myself with keeping the flock small.
Shannon and others: I’m so thrilled that you like Uniquely Felt (your blog popped up on my automatic search set up by the editors).
And your other choices are pretty good too.
thanks a million and have fun felting!
Uggh–I can’t believe you are going to make me ‘fess-up’ to how many crates I own…I’m afraid to go and count… 🙂
Pingback: An award and a confession about an addiction… « House of Cardis