I am the proud recipient of a couple awards.
My good friend Kristine over at ‘House of Cardis’ awarded me a ‘Lemonade Stand’ award–and now I’d like to take the opportunity to nominate a couple of my favorite blogs that show, “gratitude or great attitude or both”.
My first nominee is Kathy at ‘Cedar Pond’. She always shows gratitude and truly is a glass half full type of person. I love reading her stories and seeing the beautiful products that she makes with her fiber.
My next nominee is Michelle at ‘Boulderneigh‘. She is another person that shows how truly blessed she is every day. I love seeing pictures of her sheep and her lovely yarn!
The second award is the ‘Your blog is fabulous’ from Claire at ‘Is this Heaven? No, this is Iowa!’ I love reading Claire’s blog and finding out what new animal they have brought home from the local animal shelter.
This award comes with the unusual requirement of listing 5 of your “favorite addictions”. How fun! So, here are my favorite addictions –
1. Fiber and felting, especially my new felting book – ‘Uniquely Felt’.
2. Candy – gummy worms, gummy bears, licorice, lifesavers – pretty much any kind of candy except chocolate (I know I’m weird!)
3. Crafts – I LOVE learning new crafts.
4. Sheep – talking sheep, researching sheep stuff, reading about sheep, etc.
5. My camera and taking pictures.
And now, 5 blogs that I think should receive the “Your Blog is Fabulous” award!
1. Mud Ranch – I have a feeling PhotoShop is going to be in your list! I love what you do with your photos.
2. House of Cardis – Yes, I am making you spill about your dog crate addiction 🙂
3. Color & Texture – I love seeing pictures of her super cute blue Cardi.
4. Rocking Dog Ranch – I love reading about her journey with her Border Collies!
5. Wrensong Farm – She has the funnest pictures of her many birds!